Friday, February 13, 2009

A LITTLE UPDATE

Heya everyone!
Just thought I'd do a quick blog. As you all have probably noticed I've updated the look of my blog, pretty cool hey?! I think so.
This week not much has been happening, just been looking after Wyatt. Last night the kids and I attempted to make 'Monster Cookies' they were a bit of a flop actually. But they still taste okay.
Yesterday was the best we have had since I've been here weather wise, it was about 18C. It was warm compared to the 18 we would have at home. I even went to the bus stop with NO jacket on, Oh my GOSH! It was beautful. Today was the day I planned to go for a walk, eck...but I still went!! I battled the wind. Its terrible actually and everywhere is windy. I was watching the news before and at least 3 people have died due to things falling on them with the windy. A little scarey actually.
Dawn has left already with the kids to up upstate New York. They are going up to her parents 'shack' to go snow mobiling. I've decided to stay here and go to my friend, Nicolette's house in the White Plans. I leave tomorrow (friday) and get back the monday. It was a very difficult decision, I really needed an extra weekend here so I could do everything I wanted but not to worry.
I leave New Jersey in 14days, I'm a little sad to leave everyone but excited to see everyone in Portland and back home.
Anyway I better go for this walk before it gets dark and the wind gets worse.
SAIR xx

Click to play 11/12th February
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Love it Love it!!!So cool - your new blog site. Pictures are great too. Looks a lovely area. Now with no snow around, we can see a bit more. The cookies look fine to me!
    Good girl, have fun with Nicolette. Talk next week.
    Love Mummy Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as the cookies tasted okay the kids wouldn't care! Glad you are getting to do lots of sightseeing while you are over there!
    Love the colour of the new blog!

    ReplyDelete