Monday, February 23, 2009


This week not much has happened, I had Wyatt Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. He has been sick so he was a little grizzly at the beginning of the week but he's much happier now. He's so cute, he just loves smiling and laughing. His favourite toys are the plastic containers, cake tins, and Jack's (dog) toys. He's such a good kid. He loves coming in my room, as its like a place he's not allowed so he feels a little cheeky if he makes it in without getting told off. He managed to come in one day and he found my shower cap. Awww it was such a great photo moment!

This week I decided I should start to get fit as I may have put on a little from my weekend at Nicolette's, but oh what fun we had. I rode this week but my greatest accomplishment was riding 16kms on Thursday :) Whoh! And as I was riding, a looked out the window and saw a few deer, it felt as if I was riding outside.

On the Friday I couldnt be bothered riding, so I took Wyatt for a walk down the street. It was a great day a little cold but we battled on. I was talking away to him when I thought I'll just see what his face is like when suddenly he was ASLEEP! hehe He was so gorgeous. So anyway I pushed on, up this big hill and we stopped at Nikki's bus stop as I didnt want to wake Wyatt up getting him out the stroller so we were waiting for her for half hour, which was a little tough in the cold. We had a good day, that was the second time I've gone for a walk around the area, I havent been more often as it's cold and the motivation is just not there when its cold. I may go for another one if I can be bothered before I leave.


I leave Thursday evening, so thats a little exciting to be heading home. I cant wait actually. To get back to a normal routine, see all my family and friends. However I will miss the america life of eating poptarts lol no no I will miss my family, driving on the right hand side, and the snow (even though its cold.)

Last night my family took me to 'Outback - steakhouse,' its an Australian resturant. Inside they have photos of Australia, didgeridoos and a windmill. It was pretty nice actually. However the food was all pretty american; burgers and fries. However they have pretty good steak, so I think for the second time in my life I ordered steak. I ordered a 7oz filet with veg and sweet potato. It was SO good, I really loved it. I've never had a sweet potato though with brown sugar and soar cream, not sure if I liked that but Wyatt did. :) We even got dessert :D YES! Nikki and I shared, thank gosh too as it was huge, we ordered a 'Chocolate Thunder from Downunder' which was a pecan brownie with ice cream and cream. It was sooooo good, very filling but we did finish it with a struggle. I had a great night out, I loved it. It was very busy in there so obviously Australia is a hit in America. WHOH!!!



That really all from me, today I'm heading to the movies with Ursula to see MILK and something Million. So that will be good.
Take Care and bye for now
SARAH

2 comments:

  1. omigoodness that is the cutest photo ever! Little wyatt with your shower cap...so precious! I swear everytime i see u write a blog about him, icant help but think of charmed and little wyatt from that haha.

    i agree with you 100% on the cold and lack of motivation! all it does is make u wanna stay in bed with food and movies lol stupid cold! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW thats the cutest photo ever!! (the one of you not wyatt..) lol..jokes.. How good was slumdog millionair? i loved it. You will miss them all. Well, i commented :D Have fun.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete