Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friday 16th January 2009

Hello,
Well I spoke to Kim and her family last night on webcam, we could here each other too which was great. It was fun and cheap :) Good to see them again.

I've had Wyatt today, he's been funny. Muckin' around. I put him in these cute as clothes, a little baseball all in one which says 'Dads Team' with navy trackies, so cute! He's now getting into the paper bin and ripping it all up. Hahaha What a mess.

I'm going to a family thing tonight for a birthday, so that will be good to see some of the family. And then another friends thing tomorrow night but I may stay home to talk to some of the family back home. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to watch either Dave or Nick wrestle so that will be interesting, I've never seen it before. And then going out with a local au pair shopping either at local shopping mall or into NYC. So that will be good. Spend a little money!

We are going to Vermont soon, Superbowl is on the sunday. So that will be fun. However I was thinking I might not go and go to Boston instead or White Plans, where some Aussie girls are. But I'm not sure at the moment, I might go to Vermont and just see the girls the weekend after.

No much else has been happening, just freezing. At the moment its apparently -7*C, it seems colder though.

I felt a little down this morning, I just really want to go home thats all. My family is great and when they are home they help keep my mind off home but when its just me, or just Wyatt and I, I have time to think about home and yeh not good. I really cant wait to see you all back home. I miss you guys, and I cant wait to tell you what I have done and show you heaps of photos. Im warning you now, I have alot of pictures. lol

Anyway better go and clean up this paper mess of Wyatt's lol
Talk to everyone soon, miss you all!
Take Care
Sarah xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi chicken
    You sound so grown up and enjoying life in the US! Shooting off to NYC or Boston and Vermont the next, wow. I really think you can do this, dear. Once you dig your feet in, we know what you can do and you do! I know you miss home but really its so the same ol' stuff- even my cooking is same ol'!!!You can always make your kids a pav. - why not try that!
    talk soon, love mum xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should go to the superbowl! i bet it would be so awesome. and i think there is one aussie ex AFl player in each of the teams playing. or something along those lines :)

    you sound like you've become a bit more positive with what you are typing too!

    - and wyatt sounds so adorable.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girls.
    yes mum maybe but too late now they may have another au pair in sight which is good. im planning on traveling when i get home, like pop over to melb. qld blah blah anyway im coming home to late now :)

    imagine going to the superbowl lauren, awesome hey! but yeh right tickets would have gone like last year... lol would be sold out i would say. but will be good to watch i think :)

    anyway take care
    sarah

    ReplyDelete