Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't believe it's the start to another year, last year went so fast but what a year it was.

Since my last blog, not much has been happening just getting ready for America...not long now - 3 more sleeps. Time is going so fast....I cant beleive it.

For new years eve I spent it with my best friend ever, Kim and her boyfriend James and her two friends. We started the night drinking at Kim's house and then went to Stirling for the countdown. It was alright, great band but alot of older people which was unusual for Stirling. However it was good, Tash, Kim and I got dancing! We then went to kim's friends house to play 'Sing Star' that was so much fun and all good songs too. What a laugh that was. However the night had to come to an end! The night wasnt that big but I was just happy spending it with Kim!


Today Mum and I went to town to do some last minute jobs before I leave. It was a lovely day! I then visited some friends to say goodbye...no tears though which was good. And now I've just finished a chicken burger and soon to go for a walk with Liv and Mum...maybe Dad (yeh right.)
haha.


Thats all from me....see you soon


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment