Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a short one!

OH MY GOSH seven deer just ran across the front lawn, I couldnt believe it! That is so cool. They are little (well smaller then some deers) white tailed deer. Pretty cute, they have no horns so thats good. Fewf! Man thats awesome, we don't get that often in Australia.

This morning I made some ANZAC biscuits they are a little crispy, as I wasnt expecting to be ready so fast but they still taste ok. Yes I'm a day late for Australia Day but I still got there. Also this morning I did a little cleaning. Just to help Dawn as she's working the next two days and then we go away to Vermont on Thursday until Monday, skiing! So that will be fun and what an experience this will be. Many laughs, bruises and sore body parts after this! Haha.

Today Wyatt and I are going to Dave's school for a family and friends lunch day. So that will be good to see what Dave's friends and teachers are like. Also I get to see a typical American school. I'll try to take photos if I remember.

I hope everyone back home are keeping cool, send some of your heat over here and we'll send some of our freezing cold to you. Deal? Hello to all my blog readers, I hear alot of people read so thats good. :) I hope all your well and having a great day.

I'm planning on going to Oregon before I come home, just to see our friends. I feel that I should see them as I'm so close! So that will be good, now I'll know where things are that Dad, Mum and Liv talk about in Oregon.

Anyway I better go wake Wyatt up so he can have some lunch before we go.
Take Care
Sair xxx

1 comment:

  1. At least you celebrated Australia Day - i knew when it was, but just didn't think to do anything! Silly me

    ReplyDelete