Friday, January 23, 2009

A NEW JERSEY HELLO


It's another HELLO from New Jersey, America!

What a week we have had with the President....what alot of hoo wharr that is. Really they make such a big deal about it. I saw a little on television but I turned it off as it was a little boring!

Yesterday (Wednesday) wasnt filled with excitment, I didnt get up to much.
However I got the news that my family has another au pair from Brazil. She seems really nice and "normal." She's had lots of childcare experience and shes been to university. The kids will love her I think! :)
So that means I'm coming home!
My last day will be sometime at the end of Feb. The new au pair arrives on the 27th so any time after that. I'm a little excited to be coming home even though its another month away. I get to see all my family and friends and I can get back to a little bit of HEAT! lol However I will miss my host family. Dawn who is so great to talk to, Preston and his awesome jokes, Nikki who is my new little sister, Dave who I cant control but has a huge heart, and Wyatt and his gorgoues personality! They really are a great family. I'll also miss the Australian girls I met, you guys are awesome and we will definantly have to keep touch. I would have been lost without you girls.

"One funny moment was when Nicolette and I were in LA airport and we've just dropped off our bags and about to catch our flight, when suddenly Nicolette's about run back down the stairs because shes forgotten her suitcase, hahahahaha I nearly wet my pants, and I kept saying to her we've checked them in and she kept saying no no I've forgotten mine! hahaha oh it was hilarous, maybe it was a "had to be there" moment but oh it was funny believe me. There were some other funny moments I'm sure I just can't think of them."
Today I'm not up to much just looking after Wyatt. He's been an extremely good boy, he woke up about 8am! It was brilliant, normally he wakes up about 6am, yes a sleep in for me! At the moment he's sleeping so its time for me to catch up on some written work. I've just watched one of the best movies of all time 'Love & Basketball." Awww I love that movie.
This morning the kids and I nearly missed the bus! Jack the dog got out and wouldnt go back in the house so we were chasing after him. haha it was funny. Tonight I might drive the kids to the Library as Nikki needs books for her biography, so that will be fun! It's so werid driving, I'm a little scared that I'll suddenly be on the wrong side, but no no I should be fine :)
Anyway thats really all from me.

Sarah xxx

See everyone back home soon :)







3 comments:

  1. How cute is Wyatt? So are the other two, you all look like you get on well.
    Good news about the new girl. You will certainly miss this lovely family though. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww wyatt is soo cute..such beautiful blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry that msg was from me.. kim hehe xx

    ReplyDelete