Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello once again.

Not much has been happening. I went out with my family friday night to a cousin's birthday. That was good I got to meet Dawn's brother and family. They were very nice and welcoming. Gorgeous house too, mum you would love it. It was a big place, but inside they had very american wallpaper and freezers, red walls with apple signs and stars everywhere. Was beautiful! I wish I took a photo. It was very American and logcabin like!

Saturday I went to Nick's wrestling on the weekend with Dawn, her mum and Wyatt. It was good, I've never seen it before but it can get intence. Even I was a little scared and nervous for them. But it's a good atmosphere and everyone gets into it. Nick lost hist first match but had a brilliant second so that was good.


We then went to Dave's match as he hadn't started yet, however he lost. Alot more people and families were at the younger grades. Some wrestlers were so young, about 5-6years, they are so little! It was unbelievely cute actually though to see them play.


That night I went with my family again to there friends house. I met most of the people who we wil be going to Vermont with. They were nice :) Also I tried broccoli on pizza, was unusally good.

Sunday I went with Ursula to Willowbrook Mall. It was so much fun, I had a great time. I bought great bargains too at Macy's! Its kind of like Myers for those people back home. I bought a Hurley jumper (sweater) which was originally $62, and two thinner long sleeve tops, and in total I paid $55. How good is that I bought two extra tops all for less then one jumper. Was great, I was so excited for how much I saved! I soooo want to go back!!! There was some great stuff in there with huge discounts. :) I love Macy's!!! and I love my Macy back home (my dog)

After shopping Ursula and I went and saw the movie 'Bride War's with Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. It was very funny, and great! I hope Kim and I arent like that for our wedding dates. You've got to see it.

Today (monday) the kids were home from school being a public holiday. We played games and I tried to keep them occupied for the WHOLE day, I found difficult. But we got through it, and tomorrow they are back to school. Nikki and I did two puzzles, one was of dolphins......


Anyway thats all from me,
Take Care and I'll post again soon.

3 comments:

  1. hey baby!!! been waiting to hear what you have been up to. was very excited to see a new blog entry! how cute would it be to see 6 yr olds on the ground wrestling seriously?? lol so cute
    i would love to see that house you were describing. i think u need to make sure you visit there again so u can take some photos for ur mum lol.
    macys is awesome! i think i remember buying a watch from there which i loved. hurley is an awesome brand too. good shopping sair!!!
    who is ursula? and how old is nikki?
    you should do some cooking with the kids ice some cupcakes or something. yum.
    what public holiday did the kids have off? i'm setting my alarm for 2 3oam tomorrow morning for my man Mr Obama. sunrise have a special live thing on channel 7 so i'm going to get up early and watch it. if u see any cool tshirts i will send some cash over babe!! lol
    have a good evening. write again soon.
    love you lots babe and keep shopping and smiling!!! xxxxxxxxx leash

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha your hilarous..you seriously arent getting up early to watch it! lol your an idiot. sure ill keep my eye out for a top ok :)
    the public holiday was for martain luther king.
    Ursula is an au pair near me, I met her through Lina the au pair before me. shes really nice.
    Nikki is 10yrs.
    i think i have answered all your questions.
    oh yeh macy's is awesome aye...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broccoli on pizza....ew! I saw that in New York too....silly americans! :P

    I want to see Bridewars!! So badly! Glad to hear it was good.

    I had the triplets home all day too because of the public holiday - so difficult! Even though they normally only do 2 hours of school, its at least 2 hours of rest lol!

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete