Thursday, January 29, 2009

snow day













Hi All,
It's snowing here! Whoh, its actually so cool. I thought I was over the snow, but this is good its fresh. :)
The kids have a snow day today so they are off. This morning we went out and played, but by the time we got out there it was raining instead of snowing so that made it a little slushy. It wasnt too cold though, however I did have a few layers on. We made a snowman and snow angels they were fun. And then we had a snow ball fight, and we took a quick walk down the street just to see what everyone else was up to. They were inside like normal people would! When we came back we did a bit of sledding, it was fun! Nikki and I on one and Dave on another. There was a slight hill we went down and actually we picked up a little speed. I was in front, and as we were going down I've closed my eyes and next minute we've plowed into a bush hahaha It was funny, I had a bit of a laugh however Nikki hurt her leg a little as she kind of stopped us Poor girl.




(The family car that I drive sometimes, its awesome I love it)


We then came in a took a nice hot shower, boy it was good. I had a great time out there, it was a first for everything!

Now the kids have gone on a play date to their Aunts and its just Dawn, Wyatt and I home. Its so quiet its quit good actually. A time to catch up on a few things.

Tomorrow we are heading to Stowe, Vermont. Its about a 5hour drive. So I think we are leaving tomorrow afternoon/evening. We are going skiing so that will be an experience. I'll try to take lots of pictures however maybe not me skiing as the camera might get broken when I fall down (that will happen LOTS.)

Anyway thats all for me, take care and I'll blog when I get home (monday or tuesday.)

Sarah

P.S I saw more deer!!

5 comments:

  1. oh how beautiful is the snow?? thats awesome! it's so hard to believe your over there playing in snow all rugged up and over here the lowest temp was 32 degrees overnight last night!!! how uncomfortable!! poor thor had to sleep inside with the air conditioner last night.
    it will be cool to go away on a little family holiday to vermont. and your poor little bum is going to be pretty sore from all your stacks by the time you get back lol!!
    just wanted to say have a great time babe and can't wait to hear all about it!! have a hot cocoa for me!
    love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a new blog. Feel free to post or link as well. Please Enjoy

    http://cyberaffiliates.blogspot.com/

    PS
    I recommend you check out my Thank You For Visitng Link inside as a Thank You for just stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your pictures! The snow looks amazing! We've had some good snow the last few days, but its too cold to take the boys out, so I haven't had a chance to make snowmen or snowangels - I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get a chance to do that! And a snowball fight and sledding - sounds so fun!
    I spot the grey cultural care hoodie! Wooh! hehe
    Your host home is beautiful, really big too!
    I can't believe your seeing so many lovely deer, and all I've seen is the one scary deer I almost hit lol!
    Vermont, wow lucky you! I can't wait to see the pictures of you trying to ski hehe! I'm sure you'll do well.
    Hope all is good, take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I got very excited to see I had a comment (but I'm curious how you found me?) I tried to send a message back but couldn't so hope you don't mind me posting here. Sorry things didn't work out in the U.S. but I know your Mum will be so glad to have you home! Don't think she could have lasted the 12 months. Oh, and yes, I am definitely at the Christmas in July gathering as they are my two favourite designers!
    keep smiling,
    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  5. hurry up and include ur skiing blog and pics!!! i cant wait to see them lol! xx

    ReplyDelete